MY APOLOGIES

General Discussion where anything goes! (well, almost anything...)

MY APOLOGIES

Postby davibmurderbaby » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:18 pm

My apologies to all of the CCRG for last night at practice. I have too much adoration and respect for you to EVER violate the rules of practices and make your space anything but your own. While I was feeling bad for the 'guest' skater because I thought the chastise was directed towards her guest...unbeknownst to me, it was for me. The word 'leering' is not comfortable and I assure you that the gentleman that was brought by a friend of mine is just that. A gentleman. While he is somewhat challenged, I have learned to embrace the eccentricities of my town and have become used to it I guess. And I had no idea that telling one girlfriend that it was ok to 'stop by' that she would have people with her. I am embarrassed that I didn't know they were there or I would have asked them to leave and more embarrassed that someone I know has leering eyes. I'm sure he will become a supporter of CCRG and I will ask him to wear sunglasses when attending bouts. His eyes are beady:) I'm sorry. :cry:
davibmurderbaby

Re: MY APOLOGIES

Postby nell bomb » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:00 pm

Davina,
It's totally okay and I think Rocksteady came off a bit harsher than he intended. I don't think he was implying that your visitors were leering, and that was a poor choice of words. He's just overprotective of us (which is not necessarily a bad thing). Please don't feel bad!
Nell Bomb
Official/Active Retiree
WFTDA Rep/WFTDA Games Officer
Rules Test Author
I make all the copies
nell bomb

Postby lynn » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:17 pm

everything that nell said!!

he is our papa bear.......
lynn

Postby Rocksteady » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:17 pm

Hey! I was totally not mad at you. Sorry if I sounded harsh. I knew none of the newbies were aware of that rule yet, I just wanted to make the announcement so everybody knows in the future. Also, I definitely didn't mean to insinuate that anyone you brought was a creep (they seemed perfectly lovely when I talked to them) I only meant that when there's people at practice that not everyone knows, some skaters get worried that it's just some stranger who wandered in to stare. You are not in any sort of trouble, and I'm sorry if I singled you out or made you feel bad, it was not my intent.

I love you guys,
Rocksteady

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rocksteady

Postby davibmurderbaby » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:37 pm

Thanks ya'll. Just didn't want anyone to think that I am not considerate of your space. Thanks Rocksteady...you rock.
davibmurderbaby

Return to Free Skate