Hiring in Athens?

General Discussion where anything goes! (well, almost anything...)

Hiring in Athens?

Postby Hannibal » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:49 pm

Hey, y'all!

As some of you know, I currently live and work in Gwinnett County, but I'm looking for a job in Athens or the surrounding area so I can move into town or at least a bit closer. The commute is killing me, plus I'd like to be able to actually socialize with you guys instead of having to rush home right after practice or bouts. Does anyone know of a business that's hiring? My only standards at this point are that it has to let me skate at least most of the time and that it has to pay enough to support me living in Athens.

My degree's in mass communications/journalism so if there's anywhere that needs PR work, writers/reporters, help with social media, I can totally do that. I can also do office/secretary/receptionist work and things like that. I'm getting a bit desperate, though, so like I said: anything that'll let me skate and, you know, eat and pay rent.

Thanks for your help!
Hannibal

Re: Hiring in Athens?

Postby Cirque » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:15 pm

You probably already know about this, but there's a facebook group called "I Need a Damn Job In Athens, GA" that has helped some other teammates find a job.
Cirque du Slay #111
Cirque

Re: Hiring in Athens?

Postby Hannibal » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:48 pm

Cirque wrote:You probably already know about this, but there's a facebook group called "I Need a Damn Job In Athens, GA" that has helped some other teammates find a job.

Thanks, Cirque! I'd heard of it in passing but forgotten about it. Looking on there now!
Hannibal

Return to Free Skate