Free rats to good home

Post items here that you would like to sell, or buy, or trade. You may not sell the following: body parts, children, or husbands. You can, however, rent or trade these items.

Free rats to good home

Postby Shwee » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:02 pm

Two blue hooded male rats, they have already had their vet checkups, and are in good health. They are extremely sweet and social twards people. They have to be taken as a pair because these 2 brothers have been together their whole lives and are snuggle buddies. They are just under a year old. We will include rat food and snacks, a small temporary cage, large play hutch at aproxematly 5x3x2 ft, and a water bottle. These angle faced lil' dumplings like to cuddle and gobble up hand fulls of oats.
The reason that we are trying to find them a good home is because the cage and hutch cleaning is too much for my daughter to keep up with. They poop a lot. Poop aside, they are good natured and funny to watch, and deserve to be cared for and loved. If you are interested I can email you pictures. I can also deliver the rat boys and all of their stuff.
4 Leaf Cleaver
# 4
Shwee

Re: Free rats to good home

Postby Cirque » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:51 pm

Crisis loves rats and has had several as pets over the years, she might be a good home for them. :)
Cirque du Slay #111
Cirque

Re: Free rats to good home

Postby Shwee » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:44 pm

Good call!
4 Leaf Cleaver
# 4
Shwee

Return to Yard Sale!