Someone selling skates

Post items here that you would like to sell, or buy, or trade. You may not sell the following: body parts, children, or husbands. You can, however, rent or trade these items.

Someone selling skates

Postby TrogDora » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:24 pm

I just saw this on the UGA for Sale Yahoo list. I don't know much about skates, but I thought I would at least put the information here. Anything is better than rentals?
Contact is Susan Oliver - oliverskay<at>yahoo.com

$100

Purchased directly from skating rink here in Athens. I believe I paid $165. Then intent was to skate along with son but that never happened. Wore and used 1x for 20 minutes as a trial. They are fast skaters, too fast for Mom!

Sized 8 Mens but wore as a Womens size 9 to 10.
New Condition *
* Box has slight wear and tear but could still be used as a gift box.

The Riedell Dash offers a little something for everyone. Style wise, the Dash has the classic Riedell Quad speed skate look but with a modern two tone, black and white, twist. For those more interested in performance and speed, the Riedell Dash features the same great fit and ankle support as the popular R3 quad speed skate. On top of the perfect form fit, the ankle pull tabs on each boot allow you to get a snug fit around the ankle. To complete the skate package, Riedell has partnered with Radar to include a set Radar Cayman swirl speed skate wheels. Whether youre just getting into skating for the very first time or youre a seasoned skater, the Riedell Dash Quad Speed Skate has you covered.

BOOTS Riedell Dash
Durable Man Made Uppers with lots of Padding
Split Toe Design
Ankle pull tabs to help set the ankle into the boot
Reinforced eyelets to prevent slippage

PLATES PowerDyne Nylon
Lightweight Nylon Plates
15 Degree kingpins for increased mobility
Durable Metal Trucks
Double action urethane cushions for maximum agility
Accepts adjustable toe stops or jam plugs

WHEELS Radar Cayman