Long story short, I thought I was going to get a cat and then (due to external circumstances beyond my control) it didn't work out, but I had already bought stuff in preparation. So now I have cat stuff and no cat.
1. Petmate litterbox with swinging door + plastic litter scoop - $20
2. fragrance free litter (Pet Supplies Plus brand, 40 lb) - $10
3. Science Diet cat food (indoor, adult 1-6 yrs) - $15
4. 3 cans of Friskies cat food - just take them
5. cardboard cat scratcher - $5
6. toys: 3 rattle-y balls and 3 soft mice (opened) - $2, or just take them
I'd love to get this stuff out of my apartment before I move out on June 30. I don't have a car, so if you can pick things up that'd be great.