House sitting gig $150 for 5 days

Post items here that you would like to sell, or buy, or trade. You may not sell the following: body parts, children, or husbands. You can, however, rent or trade these items.

House sitting gig $150 for 5 days

Postby Tre Booshay » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:31 pm

Folks,

I'm looking for someone to stay at my house for a few days to take care of my dog and 2 cats. I can pay $150. We'll be gone Fri Sept 1 thru Tues Sept 5 (aka Labor Day weekend).

I have a nice clean little house with a cozy spare bedroom. We have wifi, Roku w/ various streaming services, a washer & drier, and we're located about 1 mile from downtown.

Duties:
Feed cats 2x per day
Feed dog 2x per day
Medicate a cat 2x per day (easy least, just wipe a little lotion on her outer ear)
Clean litter box as needed
Let dog out for potties, walk him, love on him like he's yours :)

The reasons I'm looking for someone to house sit, rather than just pet sit, are (1) I just got home from vacation and now I gotta go on this work trip, and I just feel bad for my gatos; and (2) my dog often comes with us but that's not an option this time, and boarding is extremely expensive.

I wouldn't expect you to be there 24/7, of course, just come and go as you please. If you are interested or want more information please hit me up!

Tre Boo

carlahadden@gmail.com
treb·u·chet: a medieval military engine for hurling heavy missiles
Tre Booshay

Re: House sitting gig $150 for 5 days

Postby Freakachu » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:06 pm

Me!
Freakachu

Re: House sitting gig $150 for 5 days

Postby Tre Booshay » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:14 pm

Yay! Thank you!
treb·u·chet: a medieval military engine for hurling heavy missiles