Pegassist

Links to derby in the press, other leagues, or anything derby related that you want to share.

Pegassist

Postby Kat » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Kat

Re: Pegassist

Postby Nell Bomb » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:57 pm

nice :!: :!: :!: :!:
Nell Bomb

Postby Ida Backoff » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:58 pm

I just told PW she and I should work on that for the Dixie bout. I have the upper body and leg strength and she has the ability to jump. LOL what delusions of grandiosity I have!
Ida Backoff

Postby killabrew » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:35 pm

Just make sure you are stepping or rolling in derby direction and in bounds. But yeah, everyone's going to be trying that. How would you defend against it?
killabrew

Postby Peewee » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:46 pm

killabrew wrote:Just make sure you are stepping or rolling in derby direction and in bounds. But yeah, everyone's going to be trying that. How would you defend against it?

The opposing blocker had her back/butt to the line that allowed them to be able to link arms and do this. If the blocker were turned the other way, they wouldn't have the opportunity or space to link arms like that. Also, if the opposing blocker was actively trying to break the link, they would get called for a multi-player block.
Peewee

Postby Ida Backoff » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:26 pm

killabrew wrote:Just make sure you are stepping or rolling in derby direction and in bounds. But yeah, everyone's going to be trying that. How would you defend against it?

What about the rules? Is it true there is nothing in the rules that say this is illegal? I guess it can be perceived the same as an apex jump?
Ida Backoff

Postby Katie » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:14 pm

so awesome!
Katie

Return to It's what we're aBOUT!